There are three simple stages in The British Casino Awards:
- Entering and nominating in The British Casino Awards is completely free of charge.
- Entries and nominations can be submitted online between 5 August and 1 November 2019.
- Manufacturers and operators from across UK & Europe are invited to submit an entry in any of the relevant Awards categories.
- Professionals from across the gaming sector can also make a nomination on behalf of their industry peers.
- Entrants will have the opportunity to provide supporting information in each category.
- In order to proceed to the decision-making stage, entries & nominations must meet the necessary criteria for the relevant category(s).
Industry Vote & Judging Panel
In the majority of categories, the decision-making process will begin with an online industry vote – which will allow professionals to make their voices heard and produce a shortlist of five per category.
This shortlist will then be reviewed by a panel of independent industry experts, who will decide upon the ultimate winner in each category.
The Awards that will be decided by this two-part process are:
- All ‘Operator’ categories
- All ‘Product’ categories
Judging Panel Only
A number of categories will not be subject to the online vote and will instead proceed straight to the judging panel.
The independent panel of anonymous industry experts will review each entry/nomination against a strict set of criteria and determine a shortlist, and ultimately the winner, for the following accolades:
- National Casino Forum Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Casino International Outstanding Contribution Award
- Rising Star
- Corporate Training Investment Award
- CHIPS Community Engagement Award
- CHIPS Corporate Community Engagement Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Join the gaming industryʼs elite in the heart of the city for an unforgettable evening of celebration, as a new wave of incredible operators, manufacturers and professionals are crowned British Casino Awards winners.
Donʼt miss your chance to catch up with friends from across the field, mingle with the sectorʼs very best and secure those all-important new connections at this must-attend event on the industry calendar.